Besides firefighters, no one is really more qualified to wield a giant hose than the mighty elephant, who just happens to have one built-in. As exciting as it would be to have an actual elephant show up to water your lawn, plants and flowers, or just hose something down for you with its massive trunk... it's just not going to happen. There is a decorative alternative though.
Handcrafted by artisans in Michigan from recycled aluminum, this cool new Elephant Hose Holder is the perfect spot to keep your garden hose wound up and secured, all the while being a majestic tribute to the mighty elephant right on the side of your home. When you've finished using the hose, simply wind it up around the back of the elephant's head and huge flappy ears and secure the nozzle end in its outstretched trunk. Available in bronze, a slight green patina finished bronze, or grey pewter.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Poking out from the hedges is a majestic jungle friend: An elephant who's kind enough to hold your hose
- Made from recycled aluminum
- Included hardware makes hanging it outside your home or garage a cinch
- Choose from classic grey, a slight patina finish, or bronze
- Handmade by artisans in Michigan, USA
- Size: 17.75" L x 13" W x 15.88" H