The next time you have trouble getting a fire lit in your fireplace, outdoor firepit, or campfire, just reach for your trusty box of dynamite, er, fire starters! These cool new Dynamite Fire Starters from the Black Rock Powder Co. may look like real explosive sticks of dynamite in a rugged wooden cedar crate, but they're actually handmade in the USA from harmless rolled and pressed paraffin wax and recycled sawdust. Each faux dynamite stick burns for about 30 minutes, which is more than enough time to get stubborn logs burning, and each crate comes packed with 20 sticks. Obviously, don't store these next to a real box of dynamite, but I guess that's just common sense.
Related Offers From Etsy.com
- Great For hearths, outdoor fire pits, and campfires
- Fire-starter sticks aren't explosive, but they do a great job of starting a blaze
- Crate is made of cedar wood - for an authentic look
- Holds 20 sticks of paraffin and sawdust fire starters
- Burn for about 30 minutes each
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 16" x 10" x 6.5" H