Fireplace Screen Blanket - Minimize Heat Loss and Save on Energy Bills
This cool new Fireplace Blocker is a fire-resistant blanket that quickly attaches to a fireplace screen via magnets after a wood-burning fire to help minimize heat loss and save money on energy bills. When the fire is down to burning embers, simply leave the flue open and secure this Pavenex fire-resistant carbon fiber blanket over the hearth opening using the built-in industrial-grade magnets and the heat stays inside your home where it belongs. It's also a great solution during cold winter months when there is no fire going just to help keep the warmth inside instead of leaking right up the chimney. Available in four sizes.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Energy efficient, fire-resistant blanket that adheres to the exterior of your fireplace screen via magnets after a wood burning fire
- Minimize heat loss and save on energy bills
- Attaches to your fireplace screen with industrial grade magnets
- Keeps heat from escaping up chimney after a wood burning fire
- When only embers are burning, leave the flue open to keep the heat inside your home
- Made from Pavenex - a fire-resistant carbon fiber material
- Made in the USA
- Small: 30" H x 36"
- Medium: 32" H x 42"
- Large: 36: H x 48"
- Extra Large: 48" H x 55"
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!