Forget everything you know about boring old folding chairs. This cool new Ollie Chair is a shape-shifting and space-saving designer folding chair that unfurls out in a way that is sure to cause a few double-takes and then instantly retracts flat with a simple pull of a cord. This unique indoor / outdoor folding chair is weather-resistant, has a sturdy frame crafted from aluminum, fold out seats made from solid slatted teak that is fixed to canvas, and mounting openings on the back for hanging on the wall. As far as folding chairs go, it's kind of mind-blowing to watch them open and close. Check out the demo below to it in action. Cool huh?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designers: Jessica Banks and Pete Schlebecker in Brooklyn
- Shape-shifting, space-saving folding chair
- Thoughtfully designed using tambour, a flexible slatted surface fixed to canvas, for easy opening and retracting
- Unfurls with a gentle flourish and retracts instantly with a pull of the cord
- Weather resistant materials make it great for indoor or outdoor use
- Lumbar-supporting shape makes it as comfortable as it is clever
- Mounting openings on the back let you hang it on a wall for efficient, attractive flat storage
- Made of solid teak and aluminum
- Materials: aluminum, plastic, stainless steel, teak wood
- 300 lbs. max weight limit
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 15.5"
- Chair Open: 35" L x 18" W x 20.75" H
- Chair Closed: 35" L x 18" W x 2.25" H