Kai Folding Steak Knife
No matter whether you're having a tasty steak at a restaurant and the knife is dull, you're out camping, tailgating, or backyard partying and the cheap plastic knives aren't cutting it, or you're just wandering the Earth and randomly come across a juicy steak and need a blade, just whip out this cool new Kai Folding Steak Knife. This razor sharp Japanese steak knife folds away into itself like a pocketknife and stores away inside a leather sheath to compactly store away in your pocket or purse. It's forged from Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with a razor sharp 16 degree cutting angle on each side and features a slim, elegant opening lever, a precision engineered thermoplastic handle, and a secure liner lock to ensure the blade stays safely open during use. Now I want a switchblade fork.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Folding personal steak knife by Kai
- Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Blade
- Razor sharp 16 Degree cutting angle each side
- Razor sharp blades glides through steak like butter
- Knife opens easily with a slim, elegant lever, but with no spring assist
- Secure liner lock, to ensure the blade stays safely open during use
- Precision Engineering Thermoplastic Handle
- Folds neatly into included leather sheath for compact storage
- Perfect for pockets or purses
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Size Closed: 4.5"
- Size Open: 7.5"