Split Bamboo Knife Block
This cool new Split Bamboo Knife Block is a luxurious knife stand designed in Japan by Teppei Mihara from bamboo sticks that are creatively laminated together to create the illusion that the block is splitting. It's not only just for your knives, because the bamboo sticks can also be individually removed to make room for other sized kitchen utensils as well. Available in three designs: vertical, slanted, or radiating.
Disclosure: When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designed in Japan by Teppei Mihara
- Manufactured by Teori, a renowned Okayama Prefecture bamboo product company
- Bamboo kitchen knife stand
- Made of bamboo sticks laminated together
- Sticks can be removed to allow for kitchen utensils other than knives
- Three designs (vertical, slanted, radiating)
- Vertical Size: 4.8" x 4.8" x 9.4"
- Slanted Size: 4.8" x 4.8" x 10.2"
- Radiating Size: 5.7" x 5.7" x 9.5"
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!