I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut. - Hattori Hanzo (Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
A traditional hand-forged katana sword wielded by a feudal Japanese samurai warrior would make slicing, dicing, and chopping tasks in the kitchen way more interesting and lethally efficient, but if that's not an option, these cool Samurai Sword Kitchen Knives are second best.
This collection of katana-inspired kitchen knives includes a paring knife, utility knife, bread knife, and a chef's knife, all with sharp blades made from tempered stainless steel that slide into aluminum scabbards. Rather than carrying the blades around with you everywhere you go, seeking to dismember various innocent meats, fruits, and veggies along your path, the set includes a wooden ceremonial sword stand to rest them upon until the next kitchen battle. The perfect knives for any modern kitchen warrior.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Samurai knife set with ceremonial display stand
- 4 essential chef's knives: paring knife, utility knife, bread knife, and chef's knife
- Standard kitchenware half tang
- The symbol on the knives and stand can be translated as the words "Life," "Fate," or "Destiny,"
- Blades are tempered stainless steel
- Saya (scabbards) are aluminum
- Presentation stand is wood