Shock Sensor Lamp - Earthquake Emergency LED Light
If you live in an earthquake prone zone, then this cool new Shock Sensor Lamp could come in handy when the next big one begins to rumble. This emergency LED light has a built-in seismic sensor that activates the lamp during earthquakes of magnitude 3+ (JMA Scale), lasts 500 days in standby, and illuminates for up to 15 hours after activation.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$15.59 ($7.80 / Count)
- Built-in seismic sensor and long-lasting power
- Automatically turns on in case of quakes of magnitude 3 (JMA Scale)
- Lasts 500 days on automatic setting
- Lasts around 15 hours when activated
- Comes with a magnet so can be attached to wall or door
- Also comes with strap so can be hung
- Light changes as battery power decreases (see image below)
- Power: AA batteries x 4
- Size: 3.5" x 1.4"
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!