Want to make tasty pizzeria style pizzas at home, but at a fraction of the cost of building a traditional wood-fired oven? Then check out the cool new Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto. This highly portable, propane-fueled outdoor pizza oven can replicate the super high temperatures (700°F) of a wood-fired oven, allowing you to bake up gourmet pizzas with crispy crusts and bubbly cheese and toppings in only five minutes.
It features dual hollow core cordierite baking stones that diffuse the heat evenly, a reflective heat shield that ensures the toppings cook at the same rate as the crust, and a moisture vent on top to vent steam and prevent sogginess. Unlike a regular oven, this one is lightweight, portable, and safe to use on any surface, which means it's great for tailgating, parties, picnics, camping trips, or anywhere you think some great pizza will really hit the spot. Check out this video to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Make your own pizzeria-quality pizzas in the backyard or on the go with this portable, propane-fueled pizza oven
- Safely replicates the super-high temperatures of a wood-fired pizza oven
- Bake a flawless pizza with bubbly toppings and a crisp crust in just five minutes (immediately ready for another pizza after cooking)
- Reaches cooking temperatures of 700°F; preheats in only 10 minutes
- Reflective heat shield redirects heat on top of the pizza, so toppings cook at the same rate as the crust
- Two cordierite stones feature a hollow core of air in between, diffusing heat and eliminating hot spots for evenly baked results.
- Moisture vent allows steam to escape and prevents sogginess
- Runs on 20-lb. propane tank with standard adapter (tank not included)
- Can also run for two hours on a 1-lb. propane tank (tank and 1-lb. tank adapter not included)
- Lightweight, portable and safe on any surface
- Light enough to take along on picnics, tailgate parties and camping trips
- Includes a pizza stone scrubber
- Designed for outdoor use only
- Size: 18.25" x 15 " x 30 " - 26 lbs