Over 22 billion disposable plastic water bottles are discarded around the world every year, but when you fill up this cool new Black + Blum Eau Good Water Bottle with ordinary tap water, you'll not only quench your thirst with clean purified water, you'll also help the environment and look good doing it.
This unique and stylish reusable water bottle has a single stick of Binchotan active charcoal inside that has been used in Japan as an effective water purifier since the 17th century. The charcoal helps to reduce chlorine, absorb impurities, add natural minerals, and balance out the pH. The biodegradable charcoal can be used for up to 6 months and then crushed and spread into the soil around your plants as a fertilizer or just used around the house or in the fridge as a natural air purifier. The bottle itself is made from squeezable BPA free plastic, has a natural cork stopper and additional charcoal sticks are available.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- It makes tap water taste great
- Binchotan active charcoal has been used in Japan as a water purifier since the 17th century
- Reduces chlorine, mineralises the water and balances the pH
- Binchotan charcoal recycles for many different uses after
- Materials: BPA free tritan, cork, stainless steel, silicon
- Includes: 1 binchotan active charcoal filter (6 months life)
- Size: 27 fl oz