Typical water filter pitchers are made of cheap plastic, litter the water with tiny black charcoal specks, and tend to lose their lids when pouring. Finally, there's something better that lets you hydrate in style.
The cool new Soma Water Filter is not only gorgeous to look at, it features a sleek glass 48oz carafe with a contoured grip and a drip-free bezel, 100% compostable filters designed by one of the top water filtration experts David Beeman, a convenient pour-though lid that never falls off, and fresh new ﬁlters delivered every two months, so you don't need to remember. The all-natural filters themselves are made from Malaysian coconut shell carbon, four layers of ﬁne silk, and a BPA-free, biodegradable plant-based casing - when used up, just compost them.
Best of all, every filter sold helps support charity: water, a non-profit organization working to end the global water crisis and bring clean and safe drinking water to people around the world. Very cool.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designed by David Beeman - One of the top water filtration experts, with over 30 years of experience creating water formulas for Starbucks, Peet's, and other global
- 100% compostable filter - All-natural ﬁlter made from Malaysian coconut shell carbon, four layers of ﬁne silk, and a BPA-free, biodegradable plant-based casing
- Reduces contaminants like chlorine, lead, arsenic, and other yucky stuff you don't want in your water
- Use it for two months, then just drop it in your greens bin
- Simple subscription service delivers fresh ﬁlters every two months.
- Glass carafe - dishwasher safe
- Drip-free pouring - The beveled edge of the glass carafe results in a perfect pour, every time
- To fill, just turn on your faucet and the pour-through lid will open
- Lid nevers falls off thanks to a specially designed seal
- Capacity: Six 8-oz glasses of water (48-oz)