The problem with nearly all cat toys and furniture is that they are designed around what humans think a cat likes. This is why cats typically just play with the box the toy came in. Well, the cool new One Of A Kind Natural Cedar Cat Climbing Tree not only makes a cat's real dreams come true by appealing to their natural instincts, it doesn't look like the typical, tacky carpeted cat furniture either.
This stylish, sculptural cat climbing tower stands over 6' 4" tall and is made from 100% natural, solid eastern red cedar that is shaped, scraped, and hand sanded smooth - no particle board, plywood, carpet, adhesives, etc. are used in it's construction. Since it's made from a real tree with its bark removed, each tower retains its unique, natural appearance and isn't sealed, so it still releases an aromatic cedar scent. It features natural jutting climbing branches, 4 red heart wood perches and a generous 15" diameter wicker eagles nest on the top for snoozing in or planning attacks. The creamy cedar wood is hard enough for scratching on, but soft enough not to splinter and stick in their paws.
Doesn't it make you miss that treehouse you had as a kid? Lucky, pampered cats.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Made from a real tree, with its bark removed
- 100% natural, solid eastern red cedar - no particle board, plywood, carpet, adhesives, etc.
- 15" diameter wicker eagles nest
- 4 red heart wood perches
- It has not been sealed so it still releases a wonderful ceder scent
- Creamy wood is hard enough for satisfying scratching yet not so hard as to splinter and stick in the cats paws
- 95% biodegradable and therefore better for the environment than standard commercial cat trees
- Size: 6' 4" T