Is your dog more tech savvy than you? Well, they will be when they're racking up millions of followers on Twitter wearing this cool new Canine Twitterer. This high tech pet tag hangs from a dog's collar, uses a microphone and motion sensor to interpret their activity throughout the day, selects from 500 pre-loaded tweets and then submits the status to their very own Twitter account. I wonder if "Help! My owner is completely nuts and I'm running away forever!" is one of the tweets?
Be sure to tell your dog to follow @thegreenhead too!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Lets a canine share its hijinks and innermost musings with all its followers on the Twitter
- Motion sensor and microphone in the tag interprets your pet's activity
- 500 pre-loaded tweets
- Tweets sent from tag to USB receiver plugged into computer up to 100' away
- Can set the frequency of tweets
- Recommended for medium to large dogs
- Includes software for Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Mac
- Size: 2" Diameter x 1.25" D - 2.5 oz