It's getting harder and harder to find a simple alarm clock that isn't packed full of ridiculous and annoying features that nobody uses or one that isn't wrapped in a gaudy plastic shell of pure ugly. At night, I just want to relax, enjoy a peaceful slumber and get away from all the endless technology of the day, not add to it. Well, if you're like me, you're going to love this cool new Wooden LED Alarm Clock.
This stylishly simple alarm clock is the perfect fusion of technology and nature. At first glance it looks like a solid block of birchwood, but look closer and you'll see that the time is being magically projected right through the wood. The secret to the illusion are LEDs placed behind a thinly cut wood veneer. The clock not only looks cool, but it also includes features like a 12/24 hour time format, the date, an alarm with 6-cycle snooze and the ability to connect a portable or external music device to play through two internally powered speakers on each side. Best of all, to save energy and to help you sleep, it automatically dims the brightness between 6pm and 7am. I love this clock, it's such a refreshingly natural and functional design.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Cleverly projects time through the thinly cut wood veneer
- 12/24 hour time format, date, alarm with 6-cycle snooze
- LED brightness automatically reduces between 6pm and 7am
- Connect a portable or external device (iPod, MP3, MP4, CD player or computer)
- 2 internally powered speakers, positioned at 180 degree
- Materials: Electrical wiring, birch
- AC power plug included
- NOTE: No radio signal
- Size: 9.75" L x 3.5" W x 3.5" H