The old-fashioned ding-dong doorbell is lame, but the cool new iChime Programmable Doorbell lets you easily upload up to 6 custom recordings from CDs, MP3s, live audio or choose from several pre-programmed doorbell theme categories. If cell phones can get customizable ringtones, then so should doorbells!
The iChime replaces your current wired door chime with an easy 2 wire "no mistake" installation and features a large speaker for full, rich sound, built-in 4-level volume control and can be extended with up to two optional speakers. After installation, select from the six built-in sound and song categories (chimes, holiday, halloween, favorites, fun sounds, and special occasion) or either upload from your iPod, CD Player, radio, PC, or MP3 with the line-in jack or record your own tune or voice with the built-in microphone.
Just think of the endless possibilities for funny and creative doorbells! You can set up special chimes for holidays and parties, upload famous movie themes or catch phrases, or even record epic sound effects. Let us know in the comments if you have any good suggestions!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Doorbell unit with fully customizable sounds
- Record using iPod, CD Player, PC, or MP3 with line-in jack
- Record your own tune or voice with the built-in microphone
- Total recording time is 60 seconds using state of the art flash memory
- 6 built-in categories of sounds and songs (chimes, holiday, halloween, favorites, fun sounds, and special occasion)
- Replaces your existing wired door chime
- Easy 2 wire "no mistake" installation
- Quick disconnect from wall for setup
- Large speaker for full, rich sound
- Can store up to six custom user recordings
- Works with lighted front and back door buttons
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- Can be extended with up to two optional speakers
- Built in 4-level volume control
- 6 terminal connections: Front door, Transformer, Back door, Pushbutton, Auxiliary speaker 1, Auxiliary speaker 2
- Size: 5" x 7 3/4" x 2"