It's the 21st century and it's time for the next step in high-tech door security. The cool new Sunnect Advanced Protection Digital Deadbolt is an innovative smart door lock that prevents getting locked out, eliminates lost or stolen keys, stops lock-picking and even remembers to lock the door when you forget.
Instead of using regular keys, this door lock uses digital tag keys that you simply press against a sensor to unlock it. The digital tag keys cannot be duplicated and can easily be deleted from the system if they are ever lost or stolen. If you forget your tag key, it's no problem, just slide open the secure keyless entry backlit keypad on the front that allows you to use decoy digits in front of your real code to deter hackers or anyone watching.
All this innovative digital security would be worthless if the hardware itself wasn't extremely durable as well. This mostly metal lock is designed to withstand kicking, sawing, hammering, and prying, features a one-inch throwbolt fortified with a five-millimeter-thick carbon core that resists sawing, protects against lock-picking or vandalism (sand, gum, glue, etc.) by eliminating the conventional keyhole and all the vital parts (motor, batteries, computer chips) are mounted on the secure side of the door to protect against vandalism and extreme weather. Basically, this lock isn't letting you through unless you're authorized to.
In addition to all this, it also features a built-in intruder alarm that sounds when the door is forced open without a valid tag key or proper passcode, an auto-lock setting that automatically locks the door three seconds after it closes (can be turned off), a long battery life with a convenient option to hook up a 9V battery to an external temporary power terminal in front of the lock should ever run out and comes in three popular finishes.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Secure keyless entry with backlit keypad using a passcode that can be 3 to 20 digits including decoy digits
- Auto lock feature that automatically locks your door when it is closed (can be turned off)
- Lost or stolen Tag Keys, which cannot be duplicated, can easily be deleted from the lock
- Designed to withstand kicking, sawing, hammering, and prying
- Protects against lock-picking or vandalism (sand, gum, glue, etc.) by eliminating the conventional keyhole
- Vital parts (motor, batteries, computer chips) mounted on the secure side of the door
- Master function using a master passcode and master Tag Key is included
- Intruder Alarm sounds if door is forced open without a valid Tag Key or a passcode
- Standard installation (Phillips screwdriver needed) and fits 1-3/8 to 2-Inch thick doors
- 3 popular finishes: Satin Nickel, Aged Bronze and Bright Brass
- Includes 2 digital keys, 4 AA batteries, visual and audible low-battery warning and 9V external temporary power terminal