If you're looking for a no-nonsense alarm clock that can set its own time, never needs resetting after power outages and doesn't require consulting an instruction manual every time you set the alarm, check out this cool new Timesmart - Self Setting Alarm Clock.
Just plug in this simple and stylish alarm clock, select the time zone and it automatically sets the right time and resets and remembers the correct time, your alarm settings and the date after power outages or unplugging. It features an extra long-life five year battery back-up system, an easy to find fumble-free pop-up alarm button, dual crescendo alarms with snooze, two separate wake-up times and an easy to read display with a five level adjustable backlight.
It doesn't get any easier than this, but it's still up to you to drag yourself out of bed in the morning.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Never needs setting or resetting - Just plug it in and select time zone
- Automatically sets the right time, and resets after power outages or unplugging.
- During power outages - remembers the correct time, your alarm settings and the date
- Extra long-life battery back-up system lasts five years
- Clock adjusts to 6 time zones - auto-adjusts for Daylight Savings Time
- Fumble-free pop-up alarm button is easy to find
- Dual crescendo alarms with snooze wake you gradually
- Easy to read display with 5 level adjustable backlight - High, Medium, Low, Dim or Off
- 2 separate wake-up times