Time Since Launch Clock - Counts Up the Days From a Single Moment
Put time in perspective when you pull the stainless steel pin on this cool new Time Since Launch Clock and watch (and wait) as it counts up the days from a single moment... for up to 2,738 years. Once the pin is pulled to initiate the count up timer, the exact instant is burned onto a chip, locking it in for you forever. It makes a truly unique gift and is perfect for counting the days since you started a new business, got married, had a baby, quit an addictive vice, or experienced any specific special occasion that you wish to be frozen in time and remembered nearly forever.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designers: Che-Wei Wang and Taylor Levy
- Count up the days from a single moment with this clever time capsule
- Whether its the day you moved into a new home, had a baby, or quit smoking, the time piece makes a truly unique gift
- Pull the stainless-steel launch pin to initiate the timer and the instant is burned into a chip, making it yours forever
- Actually counts for 2,738 years
- Made with precision-machined metals and durable borosilicate glass
- Inspired by astronaut John Glenn who started a stopwatch when he launched into space and became the first American to orbit Earth
- Made in the USA
- Size: 7.4" L x 1.5" Diameter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!