Al Dente - Singing Floating Pasta Timer
Want to make perfect pasta and enjoy some music along the way? Then check out this cool new Al Dente - Singing Floating Pasta Timer from Brainstream. Just drop this little red singer in boiling water along with the pasta and it will sing different melodies at 3, 7, 9, and 11 minutes to alert you when the pasta is al dente. Just listen for your tune: That's Amore (3 Minutes / Angel Hair Pasta), The Godfather Theme (7 Minutes / Tagliatelle), Tarantella Napoletana (9 Minutes / Spaghetti), or Prisoners' Choir (11 Minutes / Fusilli) and then simply drain, rinse Al Dente under cool water to shut him up, and serve. *Italian Chef Kiss*
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Al Dente Pasta Timer
- Red plastic resin PC food-proofed
- Shaped like a man in a suit with tie and hat
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Timer and opera melody generates once dropped into boiling water
- After 7 minutes: "The Triumphal March" from Aida
- After 9 minutes: "The Chorus of Hebrew Slaves" from Nabucco
- After 11 minutes: "La Donna e Movile" from Rigoletto
- Instructions included
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!