Tired of singing the Happy Birthday song to yourself every single time you wash your hands during this raging pandemic, especially when it's not even your birthday? More importantly, are you tired of listening to your kids sing it too? Then check out this cool new Hand Washing Music Box Timer instead. Rather than singing a song (hopefully in your head) for the CDC-recommended 20 seconds while washing your hands, this handy little music box plays Beethoven's Fur Elise instead for a finer and more enjoyable hand-washing experience. Just hang it on the bathroom mirror or a wall via it's easy-to-remove adhesive, pull the string when you're ready to begin, and then properly wash your hands while one of the great composers conducts a symphony for Elise, whoever that was. Made in New York, USAf
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Proper hand-washing is essential, sure, but how about enjoyable?
- This timer will make sure you wash your hands for the CDC-recommended 20 seconds
- Serenades you with a clip of Beethoven's Fur Elise
- Just apply it to the wall or mirror using the easy-to-remove adhesive
- Then pull the string and get to scrubbing as you take in that musical masterpiece
- When it’s over, just dry and go.
- Materials: cotton, wood, galvanized steel, ABS plastic
- Made in New York USA
- Size: 2.1" L x 2" W x 1.2" H