I still haven't purchased an iPod yet or any mp3 player for that matter, but I do like to use iTunes occasionally to grab some music to burn. However if I did have one, I would definitely be looking into getting this new iHome - Clock / Radio for iPod. It's a home dock for your iPod or other mp3 players that is also an alarm clock. It would be nice to awaken to a chosen playlist of my favorite music instead of the usual annoying alarm beeps.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Auto-set features sets the time on the iPod alarm clock automatically.
- Separate sleep volume lets you control naptime and normal listening levels.
- Drift-free digital FM/AM radio tuning.
- Amber backlight illuminates the iPod clock radio for night viewing.
- AC power adapter included; backup alarm uses two AA batteries (not included).
- Remote control compatibility. (Remote sold separately.)