The cool new Apple iPod Shuffle with VoiceOver is not only ridiculously small and half the size of the previous version, it now features 4GB of storage and is the first music player that actually speak sto you.
The new VoiceOver technology speaks the name of the song, who's performing it and even gives playlist names too in 14 different languages. To keep the iPod Shuffle tiny, the navigation and volume controls have been moved up to the earbud cord and the switch on the main unit lets you turn it on to shuffle the songs, play them in order or just turn the whole thing off. This iPod Shuffle can be clipped anywhere you want with the forged stainless steel clip and is available only in silver or black.
I really like the simplicity of this player, but when will we finally get an music player with wireless earbuds? I'm so sick of wires.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Amazingly small, even easier to use and the first music player that speaks to you
- VoiceOver speaks name of the song, who's performing it and gives playlist names too in 14 different languages
- Controls are now conveniently located on the earbud cord
- 4GB storage - Stores up to 1000 songs in 128-Kbps AAC format
- Up to 10 hours of audio when fully charged
- Clip forged in stainless steel
- Multiple playlists
- Shuffle switch has three positions : shuffle, in order, off
- Includes: iPod Shuffle, Earphones with Remote (no mic), iPod shuffle USB cable, Quick Start Guide
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
- Colors: black or silver
- Size: 1.8" H x 0.7" W x 0.3" D - 0.38 oz