Temperature Sensitive Blue/Red LED Faucet Lights!
When the Blue LED Faucet Lights came out I thought they were the coolest things to happen to faucets since actual plumbing. Well, they have been upgraded! The new Temperature Sensitive LED Faucet Lights not only illuminate your water a brilliant BLUE like before, they also turn it a fiery RED once the water temperature reaches 89°! Not only is this a cool water effect, it's also a great warning sign that the water is starting to get hot and is a great child safety feature. This same technology should be used on shower heads next.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Blue/Red LED - Normally streams BLUE LED's until the water temperature hits 89 degrees after which the LEDs turn RED!
- Water pressure activates the light source.
- Light goes off when water source is turned off.
- Batteries pre-installed plus a set of spare batteries
- Two Universal adaptors (included) fits most water faucets.
- Dimensions: 2.25" tall, 1.25" diameter.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!