Check out this incredible new hybrid motorcycle/tank tread vehicle called The Hyanide from German designers Oliver Keller and Tillman Schlootz for the 2006 Michelin Challenge Design. The Hyanide can basically take you anywhere you want to go, from snow to sand to mud with ease and at speeds of up to 75-85 mph! To drive it, you basically have to stradle a massive flexible rubber tank tread that arches from front to back when going into sharp turns. All you ATV and snowmobile "enthususiasts" would flee in pure terror as I hunt you down on one of these, but unfortunately, right now it only exists as a one-fifth scale model and has no plans for production... yet.
I think this thing should be featured in a James Bond movie or something, it's awesome! Let us know what you think in the Comments below.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Purpose: To move riders over any terrain with unprecedented control
- Capacity: Two riders
- Engine: 60hp 500cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder
- Dimensions: 40 (h) x 36 (w) x 90 (l) in.
- Weight: 450-650 lbs. (est.)
- Top speed: 75-85 mph (est.)