Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard
Make texting much more enjoyable with this cool new Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard. Just pull this thing out and connect it to your Bluetooth enabled smartphone and it uses lasers to project a full size QWERTY virutal keyboard on any flat surface. Now you can type for real without all the hassle. It even makes appropriate clicking noises as you type. I don't know how it works exactly, but it does and it's awesome. Welcome to the real future texters!
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Connects to PDAs Smartphones and Computers using Bluetooth
- Projects a full size keyboard onto any flat surface
- Allows the convinence of regular keyboard typing in a tiny form factor
- Rechargeable battery lasts for 120 minutes of continuous typing
- Tiny size only 3.5 inches high
- Compatible with PalmOS 5, PocketPC 2003, Windows Smartphone, Symbian OS, and Windows 2000/XP. Limited Mac OSX Support.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!