Wireless Natural Wood Computer Keyboard
When we're not touching, tapping, and swiping around on our phones and tablets, we're typing away on computer keyboards... hideous plastic computer keyboards. Update your office desktop decor with something a bit more natural, beautiful, and satisfying with this cool new Hacoa Full Ki-Board from Japan. This wireless, fully-functional mechanical keyboard ditches the typical plastic keys and housing for luxurious cherry or walnut wood. It features a 102-key QWERTY layout, wireless Bluetooth 5.0 portability, USB-C charging, and it can be used continuously for up to 240 hours per charge. Check out the video below to see and hear it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Japanese word "ki" means wood – because that's exactly what this amazing keyboard is made of!
- Wood options: cherry or walnut
- Fully functioning 102-key QWERTY mechanical keyboard
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C charging
- Continuous operation time: approx. 240 hours
- Nonslip pads on back side
- Size: 15.6" x 5.5" x 1.2" - 1.9 lbs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!