Qwerkywriter S - Retro Typewriter Inspired Mechanical Keyboard
We live in this weird modern age of total nostalgia, where we seem to be rejecting the current technology and media for that of days long ago, like vinyl records, VHS tapes, cassette tapes, just about anything from the 1980s, and now typewriters. Well, now you can once again relive that satisfying clickety-clack sound of typing on a typewriter, except with current technologies like computer monitors, tablets, and smartphones displaying your writings instead of a sheet of paper, with this cool new yet quite retro Qwerkywriter S.
This wireless typewriter-inspired mechanical keyboard features all metal construction with a scratch-resistant aluminum chassis, a cast metal macro-programmable return bar, German engineered Cherry MX Blue mechanical switches, round typewriter inspired keycaps, dual scroll knob encoders, an integrated tablet stand, wireless Bluetooth connectivity with up to 3 devices, a wired USB mode with NKRO, and can be used with Windows, Mac Os, iOS, and Android devices. It almost makes you want to crank out the next great novel and looks like it's built to last a lifetime, but it seems that current trends will have us all going back to quill and ink on parchment paper before that ever happens. Check out the video below to see it in action. Cool huh?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Retro typewriter inspired mechanical keyboard
- Multi-device Bluetooth wireless connectivity - up to 3 devices
- Wired USB mode with NKRO - Performs at the highest levels without dropping letters or stroke
- Dual scroll knob encoders
- German engineered Cherry MX Blue mechanical switches
- Unrivaled industry leading tactile feedback and performance
- Cast metal macro-programmable return bar - defaults to the "Enter" key
- Integrated tablet stand up to 12 inches
- All metal construction, scratch resistant aluminum chassis
- Round typewriter inspired keycaps
- Incredible feel of quality and durability
- Works with WIN10, MacOS, iOS, and Android devices either in Wired USB or Bluetooth Wireless mode