I Should Have Known That! A Trivia Game About Things You Oughta Know
Back in the good old days, before smartphones made us all stupid, people used to actually know things without needing to look everything up on a smartphone or get fact checked by everyone staring at them during every conversation. Well, now you can test your current knowledge, without the aid of a smartphone assisting you, by trying to answer simple questions about things you oughta know with this cool new I Should Have Known That! Trivia Game.
To play, somehow convince others to put down their smartphones and tablets, power off their laptops, mute all their talking smart speakers, remove their smart glasses and VR headsets, take out their smart ear pods, and remind them not to even think of looking down at their smart watches or other smart wearables. Double check for any more glowing screens just in case. Then you get to show off your true smart brain power by attempting to answer a variety of very simple questions that everyone should know. For every question a player gets wrong, points are subtracted and the winner is the one with any points left. If remembering basic words and names is too difficult for players in this day and age, they also make an even simpler YES or NO Edition as well. 🤔
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 400 questions on things you oughta know
- Be prepared to see how much you know without Google and Wikipedia at your fingertips!
- Points are subtracted for every incorrect answer
- Example 1: does the Statue of Liberty hold her torch in the left or right hand?
- Example 2: Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat?
- Example 3: How do you say Japan in Japanese?
- Example 4: How long did Sleeping Beauty actually sleep?
- Ages 14+
- 110 cards
- Size: 6" L x 6" W x 2" H