Sparring with a real ninja usually means fighting for your life or instant death, whichever comes faster, but you might just live to see another day in the dojo when you challenge the shadow of a ninja with this cool new Shadow Fighter interactive game from Fotorama. Just set up the projector, grab the handle, and practice a variety of martial arts offensive and defensive maneuvers against the interactive ninja's shadow on the wall. It features 4 intensity level modes, emits green flashes when you land a strike and red flashes when the ninja hits you, and in game music to keep your martial arts skills on edge. If anything, it definitely burns way more calories than playing a ninja video game on the couch. Check out the video below to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Test your martial arts skills by engaging in hand-to-hand combat with a ninja Shadow Fighter!
- Spar against a ninja and put your martial arts skills to the test with Shadow Fighter
- In-game music keeps the tension high as you perform a variety of offensive and defensive maneuvers against your shadowy opponent.
- Practice a variety of martial arts maneuvers: High Attack, Mid Attack, Low Attack, High Defense, Mid Defense, and Low Defense
- Projector emits a green light when you land a strike and a red light when you get hit
- 4 modes: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Practice Mode
- Includes: 1 electronic projector, 1 electronic handle, and 1 plastic ninja
- In-game music
- Ages 5+
- Size: 3" L x 3" W x 0.5" H