Waterproof Natural Cork Apron
Cork is simply cool. This unique material is sustainably harvested from the bark of the Cork Oak tree every nine years, kind of like sheering a sheep for wool. Cork itself is naturally water-resistant, fire-resistant, buoyant, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, hypoallergenic, and can even be used for soundproofing. Well, in addition to the typical wine bottle stoppers and bulletin boards, this unique multi-purpose material is also perfect for... kitchen aprons!
This cool new Cork Apron is handmade in Portugal from thin sheets of flexible, water-resistant, and eco-friendly natural cork. This luxurious apron features a handy front pocket, adjustable waist ties, wipes clean with water. The perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook, drink wine, or just tends to always spill on themselves while doing either thing.
Related Offers From Etsy.com
- All-natural cork aprons stir up something good (and sustainable) in the kitchen
- Handcrafted from sustainably sourced cork, it's the vegan alternative to traditional leather
- Best of all, cork is naturally waterproof, antimicrobial, and extremely durable and lightweight
- Designed with a handy front pocket and adjustable waist ties
- This all-natural apron gives cooks the coverage and convenience they deserve
- The family chef, your foodie friends, and anyone who cooks with care will appreciate this eco-friendly apron
- Handmade in Portugal
- Size: 31" L x 24" W