Philips Pasta Maker
Love pasta? Who doesn't? The cool new Philips Pasta Maker lets you make your very own fresh pasta at home in about 15 minutes. Just add the ingredients and this handy kitchen contraption automatically mixes them all up and extrudes them out in penne, fettuccine, spaghetti, and lasagna shapes. It's kind of like homemade minus all the effort thanks to 21st century smart kitchen machinery. Now if I simply had a robot to order the ingredients online and then add them to this handy appliance for me, even better.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Makes 1 lb. fresh pasta in 15 minutes or less
- Fully automatic operation from mixing to extruding
- Automatically senses when extrusion should start
- Includes four discs for penne, fettuccine, spaghetti and lasagna
- Includes tool for easy one-push cleaning
- Smart storage for discs
- 200 W
- Size: 13.5" x 8.5" x 11.75" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!