If you love deep fried foods, but want to eat healthier too, then check out the cool new T-Fal ActiFry. This innovative low fat fryer and multi-cooker uses just one tablespoon of oil to cook up crispy, golden French fries and zero to two tablespoons to make full meals such as chili, risotto, gumbos, stir frys, seafood, and even desserts. Rather than submerging food in oil, this cooker features an internal convection oven that heats up to 338º F and evenly circulates hot air as an integrated paddle automatically turns and mixes ingredients with the oil and seasonings around a ceramic coated non-stick pan. Unlike most deep fryers it makes food healthier, is safer to use and cleanup is a snap. Basically, it's the first deep fryer that might actually get used!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 1 tablespoon of oil is enough for 2 lbs of crispy French Fries!
- Removable ceramic coated non-stick pan: PTFE and PFOA free
- Internal convection oven heats to 338º F and evenly circulates hot air
- Food slowly revolves around the nonstick basin
- Integrated paddle automatically turns and mixes ingredients with the oil and seasonings
- Eliminates the hassle of disposing of large quantities of used oil
- Automatic lid opening/closing, Audible warning at end of cooking period
- Cover, basket and paddle can be removed - all dishwasher-safe
- Includes: measuring spoon and recipe book
- Capacity: 2.2 lbs