This cool new Dreamfarm Ortwo is a super convenient one-handed spice mill that's perfect for grinding peppercorns, salt, spices, or even seeds. It features beechwood handles that can be squeezed together with one hand or they can also be opened further apart for two-handed operation to increase output, six grind settings from coarse to super fine, a ceramic grinder that will never corrode or rust, and a wide-mouth borosilicate glass jar. A great way to grind fresh spices on meals or while cooking, especially when your other hand is messy. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- The world's first pepper mill to combine the convenience of one-handed spice grinding
- Custom ceramic grinder will never corrode or rust, which makes it perfect for all spices - including salt
- Beechwood handles squeeze together for convenient and easy one-handed operation
- Handles also open apart for significantly increased output when operated with two hands
- Can be used for grinding all types of spices, salts, and seeds.
- Six grind settings from coarse to super fine
- Wide-mouth cylindrical jar easily screws on/off and sits flat on your table
- Rests on a subtle 3 degree angle so any loose crumbs land in its lip, not on your table
- BPA Free
- Materials: Beechwood, Ceramic, Zinc, Borosilicate Glass
- Glass spice jar dishwasher safe
- Size: 2.4" L x 2.7" W - 0.72 lbs