Fun Fact: The very last person to be executed by guillotine by any government was in France on September 10, 1977.
This cool new yet quite French Revolution-inspired Sausage Guillotine makes slicing sausages, cheeses, and even vegetables a bit more entertaining for guests gathered around the charcuterie board. Just place a condemned sausage, cheese, carrot, cucumber, etc. into the slot, grab the chunky wooden handle, and push it forward to lop off a tasty slice with the double-edged stainless steel guillotine blade. Unfortunately, the slice doesn't fall into a little basket, but you can hold it up to show a cheering crowd. It also includes a safety lock system to prevent accidents. Hmm, unless you're making finger sandwiches... um, nevermind. Bon Appétit!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Stylish wooden guillotine for slicing sausages, cheese, vegetables and more!
- Bring a little French Revolutionary flare to your next after dinner platter with our Sausage and Cheese Guillotine
- Slicing up food has never been so much fun
- Behead your bratwurst and decapitate your Double Gloucester!
- Guillotine works great for veggies too
- Chunky handle and hefty board made from rubber tree wood
- Double-edged stainless steel blade
- Big easy-grip handle
- Clever safety lock system to prevent accidents