Bon Appe-Cheetos Cookbook - A Holiday Cheetos Cookbook by Chester Cheetah and Friends
They say it ain't easy being cheesy, but with a minimum donation of $35 to World Central Kitchen, you can take your Cheetos dust-covered paws to the next level with this cool new, limited edition Bon Appe-Cheetos Holiday Cookbook written by legendary cartoon mascot / chef Chester Cheetah and his professional celebrity chef pals Anne Burrell, Richard Blais, Ronnie Woo, and Casey Webb. This gourmet cookbook can help you create 22 of the cheesiest, crunchiest, and easily the brightest orange Cheetos-inspired recipes that range from classic entrees, appetizers, and side dishes to one-of-a-kind cocktails and desserts or just proudly leave it on the coffee table to class up your living room a bit. In addition to receiving the cookbook for your Cheetos holiday feast, the donation will go specifically to World Central Kitchen's #ChefsForAmerica program, which activates thousands of restaurants and kitchens to help feed vulnerable communities and medical professionals.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 'Tis the season to eat, drink and cheers to a Cheetos holiday feast!
- First-ever official Cheetos holiday cookbook
- Chester has cooked up the best 22 Cheetos food and drink recipes and thrown them in a deliciously cheesy, coffee-table-worthy cookbook
- 22 inventive and delicious new recipes from Chester and his professional chef pals including Anne Burrell, Richard Blais, Ronnie Woo, and Casey Webb
- Cookbook brings fans cheesy inspiration for every holiday course from appetizers, side dishes and entrees to one-of-a-kind cocktails and desserts
- Brings a delightful Cheetos twist to classic holiday staples
- Recipes include: Flamin' Hot Friendsgiving Turkey, Chester's Kickin' Cornbread Dressing, Chester's Cheesy Skillet Corn, and Good, Better, Best Pumpkin Pie
- Creative use of Cheetos as a cheesy, crunchy or spicy recipe ingredient
- Make a minimum donation of $35 to World Central Kitchen to get your paws on a limited-edition cookbook while supplies last
- Each donation will go specifically to World Central Kitchen’s #ChefsForAmerica
- Program is dedicated to activating thousands of restaurants and kitchens to feed vulnerable communities and our brave medical professionals
- One cookbook per donation while supplies last