Here's a deep cut for Star Wars fans and collectors. Those little cyclop head figurines with rings in their mouths that adorn the base of Jaba the Hutt's repulsor sled / throne / dais in Return of the Jedi are known as Abyssin ornaments and now you can have one of your very own to hold fancy bathroom towels here on Earth with this cool new Jabba the Hutt's Dais Gargoyle Towel Ring. Pairs nicely with a Salacious B. Crumb statue, but the trap door and Rancor pit are sold separately.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Jabba the Hutt's Dais Gargoyle Towel Ring
- Inspired by the bronze-look gargoyles seen on Jabba the Hutt’s dais in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Resin and metal towel holder brings together form, function and stealth-geek Star Wars style
- Resin gargoyle sculpture was sculpted by artists Sean Fields and Gordon Tarpley
- 4.75" diameter ring suitable for hand towels and wash cloths
- Hangs simply with two screws
- Hand-painted and finished
- Made in the USA
- Size: 3.75" T - Overall w/ ring: 6.75"