Cordless Filament Light Bulb
How many people does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, when you have one of these cool new Cordless Filament Lights from Suck UK. While it may look and feel like a vintage Edison-style filament light bulb, it does not need to be screwed into a light socket for power, just charged up first. Perfect for night lights, illuminated table decor, an unusual flashlight, magic tricks, or just cosplaying as Uncle Fester from The Addams Family!
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$10.79 ($2.70 / Count)
$17.99 ($3.00 / Count)
$11.95 ($2.99 / Count)
$29.99 ($7.50 / Count)
$11.90 ($2.98 / Count)
$15.98 ($4.00 / Count)
- Cable-free rechargeable night-light
- Looks and feels identical to the iconic filament light bulb, but does not require plugging in
- Night light, table decoration, cool thing
- Hold a lit lightbulb in your hands
- Classic filament lamp powered by an internal battery
- No witchcraft involved, just modern technology
- No heat / No electric shocks
- Stand alone light bulb – does not need to be attached to a lamp
- Power-cord free, rechargeable and portable
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!