I hate snakes... a lot, but I love to look at them from a safe distance and that's how I feel about this creepy new Cobra God Wadjet - Sculptural Floor Lamp. This massive, six-foot-tall Egyptian serpent has uncoiled and risen up as if prepared to strike and is crowned with a glowing stained glass orb that holds a 60-watt bulb. It features a gilded snakeskin-textured body and is controlled by a pedal switch on the floor so you don't have to get to close to it's head and long tongue. Perfect for your den, office or hidden, underground tomb.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Six-foot-tall, gilded snakeskin-textured body floor lamp
- Lifesize masterpiece blends Egyptian art, architecture, and the elements of fine design
- Crowned with a glowing stained glass orb that holds a 60-watt bulb
- Controlled by a pedal switch
- Size: 13" Diameter x 71" H - 48 lbs