This cool new 3D T-Rex Chocolate Dinosaur Mold from ChocolateConstruction lets you and your kids construct an edible three-dimensional Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton made from tasty chocolate bones. Just melt the chocolate, pour it into the nine bone-shaped cavities of the silicone mold, let it cool, carefully excavate the chocolate bones, and then re-assemble them by matching the notches to the matching slots which are numbered to make it easier. Perfect for making a unique birthday cake topper, giving something interesting for a paleontologist to do in their free time, or satisfying the sweet tooth of chocolate loving dinosaur fans.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- The world's first notched, chocolate-building mold
- Melt, fill, excavate, and build your own edible, 6-inch tall, chocolate T-Rex
- Silicone mold with nine cavities for the various bones which will make up your chocolate T-Rex
- Each piece is "notched" with a rectangular slot
- For ease of construction, beside each notch in the mold is a raised number which corresponds to a second notch with the same number