3D T-Rex Chocolate Dinosaur Mold
This cool new 3D T-Rex Chocolate Dinosaur Mold from ChocolateConstruction lets you and your kids construct an edible three-dimensional Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton made from tasty chocolate bones. Just melt the chocolate, pour it into the nine bone-shaped cavities of the silicone mold, let it cool, carefully excavate the chocolate bones, and then re-assemble them by matching the notches to the matching slots which are numbered to make it easier. Perfect for making a unique birthday cake topper, giving something interesting for a paleontologist to do in their free time, or satisfying the sweet tooth of chocolate loving dinosaur fans.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$14.99 ($7.50 / Count)
- The world's first notched, chocolate-building mold
- Melt, fill, excavate, and build your own edible, 6-inch tall, chocolate T-Rex
- Silicone mold with nine cavities for the various bones which will make up your chocolate T-Rex
- Each piece is "notched" with a rectangular slot
- For ease of construction, beside each notch in the mold is a raised number which corresponds to a second notch with the same number
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!