Eagle Cap-Off Mechanical Bottle Opener
This cool new yet quite old school Cap-Off Bottle Opener from the Eagle Lock Company is an exact recreation of the bottle opener dating back to the 1940s. This unique, one-handed mechanical bottle opener is made in the USA from solid metal and satisfyingly pops off bottle caps with ease just by squeezing the handles on top. Despite its hardcore industrial looking design, it's a safer way to remove a bottle cap than a typical pry off opener and will not bend or scratch the caps. Check out the video below to see it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No related offers available. :(
- The Cap-Off is a bottle opener rooted in history
- First crafted 70 years ago by Hosmer Blum and not faithfully recreated
- The original opener was intended as a safer alternative to the standard pry bottle openers of the day
- Using one hand, place the opener over a bottle, squeeze the handles, and get ready to drink after a satisfying POP
- Solid Metal
- Will Not Bend or Scratch Bottle Caps
- Made in the USA
- Size: 5.5" x 4.2" x 1.38"
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!