Wooden Fractal Jigsaw Puzzles
Looking for a jigsaw puzzle challenge? Well, forget putting together an easy jigsaw puzzle with a picture on it and step into the advanced realm of interconnected geometric shapes when you attempt to solve these cool new Wooden Fractal Puzzles. These mind-bending wooden puzzles are crafted in the USA from precision cut plywood that's finished with a warm brown aniline toner and come in three different versions: Aztec (inspired by right-angle geometry of ancient Aztec art), Fractal A, or Fractal Flowsnake. Good luck.
Disclosure: When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Fractal geometry meets jigsaw art in these mind-bending plywood puzzles
- Unlike conventional pictorial puzzles, the challenge is to complete an interconnected but ever-shifting geometric field
- Finished with a warm brown aniline toner
- Mesmerizing composition offers a challenge to entice any puzzle lover
- Aztec (28 pieces) - inspired by the right-angle geometry of ancient Aztec art
- Fractal A (23 pieces)
- Fractal Flowsnake (22 pieces)
- Materials: plywood, aniline toner
- Made in Grand Rapids, Michigan USA
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!