Star Wars Death Star Dome Tent
No matter whether you're camping on the moon of Endor, Darth Vader's backyard, or just outside somewhere in your own galaxy, do it in Galactic Empire style inside this cool new small moon, er, Star Wars Death Star Dome Tent. Unlike all the time it took to build Death Star I or Death Star II, this three person-sized Death Star tent can be assembled quite quickly with its fast click assembly frame that uses joints instead of poles. It features convenient pockets, a central hook for hanging a light, an inner waterproof compartment, and a fly sheet for ventilation, which might be a weakness if any proton torpedoes guided by the Force get launched at you. Sadly, the SuperLaser is non-functional to start a campfire or destroy a planet.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Death Star Dome Tent
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Spacious tent modeled after a moon... wait, that's no moon
- Fits up to three people
- Fast click assembly frame (joints, not poles)
- Same system lets it pack down as quickly as it goes up
- Inner waterproof compartment comes already connected to the frame
- Inner compartment also has convenient pockets and a central hook for lighting or whatever
- Inner door has a fly sheet to allow ventilation
- Materials: Oxford polyester outer with 1k HH (Hydrostatic Head) waterproofing
- Includes tent cover, inner compartment, guy ropes, pegs, and lightweight, waterproof carry bag
- Size: 7' Diameter tent floor - 11 lbs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!