This Christmas, ditch the Grinch, forget the Night Before Christmas, and skip anything to do with Ebenezer Scrooge (who was a very misunderstood, hard-working job provider by the way) and read aloud this cool new A Die Hard Christmas instead. This modern illustrated Christmas storybook from writer Doogie Horner is based on the cult classic holiday film, Die Hard. Its filled with festive colorful illustrations and poetic storytelling about a cop from New York who's coming to Los Angeles to enjoy a Christmas party and hopefully reunite with his family in the end. A true heart-warming tale of love, terrorists, architecture, machine guns, extreme violence, and creative strong language. 32 pages of sheer adventure. Now I Have a Machine Gun! Ho-Ho-Ho.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Written by Doogie Horner and illustrated by JJ Harrison
- A delightful Christmas storybook for adults based on the action-packed Die Hard movie
- The unconventional fan-favorite movie Die Hard is now an illustrated storybook
- Complete with machine guns, European terrorists, and a cop who's forced to rely on all his cunning and skills to save the day
- Filled with whimsical illustrations
- Contains adult material including violence and strong language. Reader discretion is advised. Ho-ho-ho.
- 32 pages