Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Flying Disc
While Holodecks, Warp Drives, and Transporters don't yet exist in the 21st century, we can still pretend we're captains of a Constitution Class starship tearing through the galaxy when we toss this cool new Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Flying Disc around in the backyard. Just grasp the disc AKA saucer section of the U.S.S. Enterprise and throw it to a friend or dog like you would any other flying disc and the rest of the foam-made ship follows along to make it seem like it's flying on impulse power through the air. Obviously, never play catch with Khan, whales, or Klingons. #LLAP
Disclosure: When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- A flying disc that looks just like the classic U.S.S. Enterprise
- Throw the saucer section and the rest of the ship follows along
- The saucer section spins freely, and the secondary hull actually stabilizes and flies behind it
- Flies just like a regular flying disc, but looks 100% more kirktacular!
- Made of space-age plastic and EVA foam
- Fully-licensed Star Trek product - A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive
- Size: approx. 10"saucer diameter - 14" x 4.75" x 4.5" secondary hull
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!