Monopoly - LONGEST Game Ever Edition!
If you thought that the original Monopoly board game took forever to play until someone finally flipped the board over in disgust while shouting at everyone for cheating, then tempers should flare even hotter and patience run even lower when you gather your dearest friends and family around this cool new Monopoly - LONGEST Game Ever Edition!
This extended version of Monopoly is designed to take the longest time ever to win since the properties have been multiplied by 3, there is only one die (no more doubles), no more auctions are allowed, and nobody wins until a single player owns 16 streets, 4 Railroads, 2 utilities, and all 66 properties. It even includes exclusive Tortoise and Hare tokens. Perfect for Monopoly lovers who always seem to win, an epic game night that you hope never ends, or just anyone who's super bored with a lot of extra time on their hands. It also makes the "Make general repairs on all your property" Chance card even more terrifying to receive.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Longest…monopoly game…ever!
- Think the original Monopoly game takes forever to play? It's got nothing over this edition!
- The game doesn't end until someone owns EVERY single property and there are 3 versions of each in this board game
- Extra long game board - 66 properties
- It ends when a player own 16 streets, 4 Railroads, 2 utilities, and all the properties
- There is only one die - No more doubles
- So sit back and get ready for a long time to get around the board
- Features tortoise and Hare tokens
- No auctions allowed
- Players get cash for landing on free parking
- Run out of money? Just rip the bills in half along the dotted line