Tired of endlessly buying and then tossing out plastic wrap? This cool new Bee's Wrap is a natural, sustainable, and reusable alternative to traditional plastic wrap. Handmade in Vermont from organic cotton muslin with an antibacterial beeswax and botanical coating, this unique food storage cloth holds its form around food to keep it fresh and makes a seal over bowls simply by using the warmth from your hands to soften it. When finished, it can be easily hand-washed and then reused again and again without any waste. Check out this VIDEO to learn a little more about it. Cool huh?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Natural, reusable alternative to plastic wrap
- Organic cotton muslin with an antibacterial beeswax and botanical coating keeps food fresh
- The warmth of your hands softens the wrap to mold it around food or a bowl
- Wrap holds its shape and seals as it cools
- Handwash in cool water with mild soap, air dry
- Materials: Organic cotton fabric, beeswax, damar tree resin, jojoba oil
- Set of two, one each of Large and Medium sizes
- Medium 10" x 11"
- Large 13" x 14"
- Crafted in Vermont