If you love soup, now you can safely take it with you on the go without the usual disastrous leaking mess using this cool new Monbento Soup Bowl. This innovative portable soup bowl with handy built-in spoon is inspired by Japanese bento boxes and features a double-wall insulated design that keeps soups and stews hot for up to 2 hours and salads and other cool things cold as well. Just fill, screw on the lid with a drip-free silicone vent for an airtight, spill-proof seal, snap down the included spoon, and wrap the elastic band around it for easy carrying. It's BPA-free, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe and holds up to 1 pint. The perfect solution for a true soup lover at school, the office, the great outdoors, stuck in a traffic jam, or anywhere tasty soup is allowed to be safely consumed.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Soups and stews are now portable foods
- Inspired by Japanese bento boxes and updated for the modern family
- Double-walled design keeps soups hot for up to 2 hours and salads cold
- Lid screws on for an airtight, spill-proof seal, and has a drip-free silicone vent
- Bowl with a generous capacity, double-walled insulation and a screw-down lid
- Sleek spoon snaps into the lid
- Elastic band secures the pieces for easy carrying and storage.
- Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Durable and lightweight
- Perfect school, field trips, picnics, office, and more