Fuego Element Portable Gas Grill
The cool new Fuego Element Portable Gas Grill is a convenient gas-powered grill that is compact enough to easily take along to the beach, a picnic, campsite, tailgating party, boat, construction site, balcony, patio, or just anywhere outdoors when a voracious hunger sets in. It produces up to 8,000 BTUs with a high-low temperature setting of 350 to 650 degrees F powered by liquid propane canisters and features an enamel-coated cast iron grill grate, powder-coated steel lid, anodized aluminum legs, an easy to clean grease management system, and a handle for carrying. Best of all, you don't even need to know how to make fire, just use the quick push start igniter. Check out the video demo below to see it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Compact gas-powered grill for hassle-free transport to the beach, tailgating parties, camping sites, and more
- Molded handle - Red travel band locks lid in place for ease of transport
- Variable control valve keeps control in cooking, while the steel cooking lid keeps food warm
- Grease management system enable you to unscrew and remove a dishwasher-safe tray for easy clean up
- 8,000 BTU with a high-low temperature setting of 350 to 650 degrees F
- Powered by liquid propane from either 16.4- or 14.1-ounce canisters
- Enamel coated steel cooking grate
- Anodized aluminum legs
- Powder-coated steel lid
- 159-square-inch of grill space
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Size: 19" L x 12.75" W x 9" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!