No-Splash Ceramic Dog Bowls
Does your dog make a complete mess when it drinks water from a bowl? Then check out these cool new No-Splash Ceramic Dog Bowls. These decorative Earthenware water bowls are handmade at a century-old ceramic studio in Southern California and designed with an innovative convex shape and protective rim to help prevent spills and splashes. Each bowl is kiln-fired with a lead-free glaze for durability, are extra stable to prevent flipping, and are decorated with a little yellow stick illustration on the interior. Hmm, or get for yourself as a mess-free soup and cereal bowl. Available in two sizes.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Created by George of San Francisco - Handmade at a century-old ceramic studio in Southern California
- Handcrafted earthenware dog bowls are designed for splash-free eating and drinking
- Combine a convex shape with a protective rim to help minimize splashing
- Interior of each bowl is decorated with an image of a yellow stick
- Designed for exceptional stability
- Kiln-fired with lead-free glazes for durability
- Medium Bowl: 32 oz capacity - 6" Diameter x 2.5" H
- Large Bowl: 64 oz capacity - 8" Diameter x 3.5" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!