This cool new District 70 Can Cardboard Cat Scratcher may look like a giant empty food can with its lid half pulled opened and your lazy cat napping inside it, but it's actually made from recycled corrugated cardboard. This double-take-inducing cat scratching post / realistic-looking food can has two openings and is perfect for hiding in, snoozing in, perching on top, scratching all over, planning sneak attacks, and waiting in until an actual cat food can is opened and it's time to pounce.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- District 70 Can Cardboard Cat Scratcher Toy
- Corrugated cardboard cat scratcher made in the shape of an empty food can
- This unique scratching post is a purr-fect hideaway or perch for surveying the scene
- Versatile scratcher provides your cat with a place to play
- Made of eco-friendly recycled corrugated cardboard
- Contains no harmful glue or odors
- Perfect for cats of all sizes
- Size: 14.5" x 16" x 15"